Enjoy the fascinating panorama view of the Großvenediger (Salzburg’s highest mountain, 3,672m) and the glaciated peaks of the mountains of the Hohe Tauern national park, which rise higher than 3,000 m. The fantastic view from our panorama terrace invites you to relax amidst this wonderful natural scenery.
In four comfortable dining rooms and on our sun terrace, we serve regional as well as international specialities. Whenever possible, we use products from our very own farm. On request, we are pleased to prepare vegetarian meals and wholefoods for you. All dining rooms can be partitioned off and can be used as common or project rooms.
Open-air chess, billiards, table tennis, table football, fitness room, airgun shooting range, sauna, Infrared cabine, W-Lan, internet corner, play corner on the terrace with sandpit, paddling pool, slide and climbing frame as well as a small animal farm with pygmy goats, rabbits and sheep provide something for everyone. With a surface of 18,000 m2, the outdoor area for leisure activities equipped with floodlights meets all demands.
All rooms have a shower/WC, TV, Wifi and a balcony. The youth hotel and the guest house Düvelmeyer can accommodate a total of 160 guests. The newly finished extension of the youth hotel is accessible and has an elevator.
Right next to the Venedigerhof is our sports facilities area, which is equipped with floodlights, and offers something for everyone: a heated outdoorpool, courts for soccer, tennis, volleyball, basketball and badminton, a barbecue place, an adventure playground, open-air chess, an ice rink a.s.o. Needless to say, all these facilities can also be used by guests staying in the guest house Düvelmeyer.
CURRENT INFORMATION ON THE CORONAVIRUS
In order to make your vacation, the best days of the year, as safe as possible, we have decided to certify our company as a safe host. The following criteria ensure that you can enjoy your stay with us in a relaxed and carefree manner.
WE AND OUR TEAM
- Information for employees on prevention and hygiene measures and on the correct behavior in case of COVID-19 symptoms or infections
- Sensitization of the employees to compliance with the minimum distance rules
- Regular use of voluntary Covid 19 testing by our employees with direct contact.
- Tables and seating are arranged in such a way that the minimum distance between people is safely maintained.
- Frequency dependent cleaning of often touched objects and surfaces
- Regular ventilation of generally accessible areas (keep doors open at least once an hour or at least once a day, weather permitting)
- When cleaning the room, make sure that the air is ventilated, that the cleaning cloths are changed and that the gloves are disinfected after each room.
- Rooms are cleaned after each change of guests with special attention, especially the often touched objects are taken care of.
- Disinfection areas and sufficient disinfectant are available at numerous places in the hotel.
- At check-in, the guest is informed about the measures taken in the establishment to protect against COVID-19 infection, especially about the minimum distance of one meter in generally accessible areas from persons who do not live in the same household or do not belong to the group of guests.
- The use of the stop corona app is recommended for all guests and employees.
- Recording of contact data relevant for tracking at check-in in the accommodation (e-mail or telephone number) with the guest's consent
- Storage of the employee's duty rosters for four weeks.
ISOLATION AND CINTINUED OPERATION IN CASE OF SUSPICION OR POSITIVE TESTING
- People are encouraged to stay in the room if COVID-19 symptoms occur.
- Employees are encouraged to stay at home if they show signs of illness.
- If COVID-19 symptoms occur during the work, employees are isolated
- Contact of the lodging establishment with the health authority in case of COVID-19 suspicion
- li> In case of a positive test information of all contact persons
If you have any Corona-related questions about travel, public life or other matters, we are at your disposal!
criteria: Extract from the catalog of duties for safe hospitality; the WKO“