Learn to appreciate the value of water Water of excellent quality and in sufficient quantities, glaciated peaks, impressing water falls, powerful mountain torrents and calm, pristine lakes – the Hohe Tauern national park devotes itself to the protection of water as a resource and the various forms of water in nature. This programme has been developed during successful, several-day-long seminars at the water school of the Hohe Tauern national park. Pupils can now visit the water school and learn all about water!
This programme includes the following topics:
- getting to know water with all your senses
- hearing, tasting, feeling water
- water as a subject in music and literature
- water and the planet – availability of water
- global water circulation
- international comparison of individual water consumption
- water supply and disposal of industrial water
- drinking water reserves and the threats to their existence
- physical phenomena
You will be accompanied and supported by national park rangers.
You may also book directly at the office of the national park (Mr. Rieder)+43 (0) 6562 / 40849-32